Marshall Neimark has been living in Rockland County for nearly 30 years. Upon graduation from Brooklyn Law School in 1997, Mr. Neimark began to work for his father at the law firm of Richard P. Neimark & Associates. He did everything from filing to trial work in his early days of practice. In 2003, he was made a partner and in 2006 the name of the firm was changed to Neimark & Neimark. As managing partner, he makes sure that the firm maintains its reputation for working hard, efficiently and successfully, while most importantly caring for our clients.
Mr. Neimark has an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatingSM from Martindale-Hubbell®, which is the highest possible rating obtainable, indicating that he has very high ethical standards as well as very high to preeminent legal ability.
Admitted to practice
- New York, 1998
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1997
- Dean’s Merit Scholar
- Cornell University, B.S., 1994
- New York State Bar Association
- Rockland County Bar Association
- Former Co-chair, Insurance, Negligence & Compensation Law Committee
- New York State Bar Association House of Delegates - Alternate Delegate for Rockland County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Association for Justice
- Brooklyn, NY, 1972